Friday, October 30, 2009

Fun Friday: Halloween Recipes

Halloween's tomorrow, so I thought I would share with you a couple of my Halloween party favorites. Enjoy!

Witches' Brew (to fill a large cauldron or two large punch bowls)

3 64 oz. cartons pineapple juice
2 64 oz cartons orange juice
4 2 liter bottles Sprite
1 1.75 liter bottle vodka
1 1.75 liter bottle dark rum
Grenadine to taste

Mix together, chill and serve. I use dry ice, but it's fine without it. If you do use dry ice, be very careful not to touch, eat, serve etc. as it can burn you!

And for the kids:

Bloody Popcorn (my grad school neighbor used to make this every Halloween)

Pop up popcorn-- stovepopped, air popped, microwave.
Cover with butter spray and then sprinkle well with paprika or red seasoning salt.

Anyone have a fun, easy recipe to share (I'm all about easy on this holiday)?

Have a wonderful Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Tracy... thanks for the recipe of punch... I was looking for something to throw in my punch bowl!!!! Yummy... for adult party of course!!!!!
    Humm.... Nothing is coming to me right now... But I will be back if I think of something!

    ReplyDelete