Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Book Tuesday: Sweet Seduction by Maya Banks


Okay, I'm the first to admit I'm a big Maya Banks fan, so it's hard for her to write something I don't like. She's done it more than once, but those books are few and far between. My much more common reaction is to love, love, love a book that she's written and Sweet Seduction is no exception. It might just be my favorite book of Maya's.


Fun, flirty and full of the give and take between the hero and heroine that I adore, Sweet Seduction is an incredibly enjoyable read-- so enjoyable that I stayed up most of the night to read it. The heroine, a spunky, take-no-shit salon owner, sends the hero away after giving him the most amazing sex of his life (this is after she spent all of the last book in the series lusting after him to no avail). The hero, knocked on his ass by the heroine and the amazing sex, is determined to have her again-- no matter what he has to do to get her.

Escapades ensue-- filled with hot sex, dark fun and moments of incredible tenderness. By the time Maya wraps up the book, I'm thrilled to see her H/h get the happy ending they deserve.

Can't wait for the next installment in the series.

5 comments:

  1. Isn't the series great? I have my copy arriving today and can't wait to dive in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh-- don't start it late at night! You'll end up like me-- a complete zombie the next day. I actually started reading it while I was at a conference with Maya and I had to yell at her about it. Funny thing was, she'd done the same thing to some other authors at the same conference in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... I have this one my side bar... waiting to get my hands on it!!! Can you read out of order?? I have a problem with reading out of order.. but I do not have any of her books.
    I hope you had a great night and a wonderful tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been hearing great stuff about this series--it's on my TBB! Thanks, Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to get the next book in this series.

    ReplyDelete