The Delicious Tease Contest Extravaganza is Here! Shayla Black and I are celebrating our newest releases, Delicious and Tease Me, by throwing a huge, fun contest. The contest kicks off on February 14th and goes all the way through April 7, with new prizes every day from some of your favorite authors such as Lauren Dane, Sylvia Day, Sherry Thomas, Julie James and Beth Kery (just to name a few).
The grand prize is an i-pod Touch-- and all you have to do to be entered to win is to comment on the daily blogposts at Shayla's and my blogs (which also gives you a chance to win the daily prize). One comment a day, please.
For an extra FIVE chances to win the i-pod, you can help us spread the word by posting word of the contest:
1. Post somewhere letting people know about the upcoming release of Delicious and Tease Me. Anywhere. You can talk about the book on your blog, your website, on Facebook, MySpace or even Twitter (my Twitter name is @TracyWolff). Don’t have a blog? Don’t tweet? No problem–you can post a comment on somebody else’s romance website or blog, or even on a message board.
2. Then, come back here and comment below with a link to wherever you’ve posted your qualifying blog/post/comment. This is important, as your comment below is your entry in the giveaway.
3. Please make sure your link works! If I can’t confirm you that you’ve posted/commented/blogged/whatever-ed about the book, you won’t be entered in the giveaway. Each link you post will get you an extra five entries in the contest.
4. To qualify, your blog/comment must be new (meaning it must be posted starting February 10th-April 7th)
5. Pick up the handy dandy Sprout I've got below and post it somewhere and you get an extra five entries into the contest!
Thanks so much for helping us spread the word! And don't forget to stop by this blog, starting on Sunday to win free books and get sneak peeks at what your favorite authors are working on right now! The complete contest rules will be posted on Saturday.