I know, I know. This should wait until Wolff Wednesday, but when a friend forwarded her eharlequin newsletter to me with this in it, I knew I had to share-- and didn't want to wait until tomorrow!!!
Top 10 Holiday Books at eharlequin
1. Better Naughty Than Nice by Vicki Lewis Thompson, Rhonda Nelson and Jill Shalvis
2. Lone Star Seduction by Day Leclaire
3. Millionaire Under the Mistletoe by Tessa Radley
4. Home in Time for Christmas by Heather Graham
5. Under the Mistletoe by Stephanie Bond and Linda Howard
6. One Cowboy, One Christmas by Kathleen Eagle
7. The Christmas Present by Tracy Wolff
8. Secluded with the Cowboy by Cassie Miles
9. A Mommy for Christmas by Cathy Gillen Thacker
10. The Soldier's Holiday Vow by Jillian Hart
How cool is that??? I'm really excited that it's doing well, especially considering all the great Christmas books that are out there right now! It's not available in the stores, but can be bought at http://tinyurl.com/yk4qcqr right now.
Here's the back cover blurb:
Rafael Cardoza needs a lawyer. A good one well versed in criminal law is the only hope to save the wrongfully accused kid from Rafael's community center. So how does he end up with uptown divorce attorney Vivian Wentworth? The chances of her successfully defending this case are slim to none. If Rafael were smart, he'd show Vivian the door.
Too bad his attraction to her is clouding his judgment. And when he can finally see past his libido, he realizes that there's more to Vivian than her family name and her designer clothes. In fact, she's working so hard to clear the kid's name, they just might win. It's the best Christmas gift Rafael could receive…or would that be Vivian agreeing to stay with him?
Anyway, had to share. Hope everyone is having a fabulous Tuesday.