From June 21, 2010 until July 6, 2010 Tracy Wolff/Tessa Adams and Lauren Dane will be holding a fabulous, two week long party at our blogs! Each day we'll be giving away books and other amazing stuff to people who comment on our blogs. SIXTEEN DAYS of daily contests - with winners at both blogs. Each of us will also be doing a grand prize drawing.
Some of the authors who'll be visiting and giving away fabulous prizes include: Ann Aguirre, Skyler White, Shalya Black, Vivian Arend, Cynthia Eden, Jess Granger, Laura Griffin, Emily McKay, Emma Lang/Beth Williamson, Sylvia Day, HelenKay Dimon, Margaret Rowe/Maggie Robinson, Elisabeth Naughton, Sylvia Day, Juliana Stone, JK Beck, Sherry Thomas, Red Garnier, Robyn DeHart, Karen Erickson, Anya Bast, Michelle Pillow, Shelli Stevens, Beth Kery, Denise Agnew. And of course - Lauren Dane, Tracy Wolff, Tessa Adams and more!
Starting tomorrow, June 21, you'll need to check in here and at Lauren's Blog to read the daily entries and check the winners from the day before.
Rules and other Fine Print stuff: This is how my contest winners will be chosen. Lauren will have her own rules posted at her blog so you'll need to read up there as well.
1. There will be a daily post. The contest to win those books will run from approximately 8 am central time on that day until 8 am the following morning. I will announce my winners each day at a blog post Lauren will post at her blog. Her winners will be posted here. I won't be notifying in any other way so it'll be up to the entrants to check back. All my winners will have seven days to claim the prize or forfeit.
2. Each post will have a question of the day. To be entered to win the daily prize, you must comment on that entry. Each comment made at this blog during the contest will go into the drawing for the Tracy Wolff/Tessa Adams grand prize.
4. International entries are welcome! If you can read my books in Australia or wherever else, I can most certainly mail them there.
5. All contest winners must be 18 or older.
6. Inappropriate/rude comments will be deleted and entry into the contest will be voided.
7. This contest is intended for readers only: please do not post to sweepstakes sites. If this contest is posted to sweepstakes sites, I reserve the right to end my part of the contest immediately and void the remainder of the prizes.
8. Continue to spread the word about the contest-- and Lauren's and my books. Each post you make about the contest on: a blog, twitter, facebook, your website, goodreads, etc.) entitles you to an extra entry into the Tracy Wolff/Tessa Adams Grand Prize Drawing. You can e-mail the link to firstname.lastname@example.org to get the extra entries or post at the end of this blog entry.
Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate the interest and can't wait to start the party tomorrow morning :)