Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wolff Wednesday: Are We There Yet?

Not much going on over here at the Wolff household. I'm cleaning, doing laundry, etc. in preparation for our trip to San Diego. My mom always comes to our house for Christmas, so this year we thought we'd go there. We leave on Friday and I'm so excited I could burst (I only get to see my mom twice a year, which isn't enough for either of us). I'm not so thrilled at the idea of being cooped up in my car with my three boys, but c'est la vie. Plane tickets weren't in the budget this year-- not after we had to put new tires on both cars, plus new brakes for the SUV. But I figure Nintendo DS and portable DVD players were invented for a reason, right?

So how about you? What are your holiday plans this year? Am I the only one travelling far from home (or going home again, depending on how you look at it)?

No comments:

Post a Comment