Thursday, March 24, 2011

First Review for Hidden Embers!!!!!!!!!!

The first review for Hidden Embers, the second book in the Dragon's Heat Series, is here.  It got 4 1/2 Stars, Top Pick from Romantic Times and  reviewer, Pat Cooper, had this to say:

"Steamy, off-the-charts sex, a deadly virus, cutting-edge technology, espionage and draconian torture all sit side by side in this first-class, shapeshifting novel. This second installment in the Dragonstar series is a glorious continuation of the first, filled with a fiery passion that’s hot enough to set the desert sands aflame.
 
As a virus spreads rapidly through his people, the Dragonstar clan, shapeshifting clan healer Dr. Quinn Maguire is obsessed with finding a cure for the disease that has killed so many. He even agrees to bring in human hematologist Dr. Jasmine Kane to help find a cure. Jazz has been around the world, dedicated to her job until an explosion in a war-torn country sidelined her on medical leave from the CDC. She agrees to come to the New Mexico desert to help her friend find a cure for a strange disease. Quinn falls hard and fast for her, and, what may be even worse, it is decreed that this human is his soul mate and life partner. As sensuality weaves a spell over the pair, the disease continues to spread and an opposing clan seeks to destroy the Dragonstar."

I'm so excited!  I love this book :)  Eleven days and counting to release day ...

4 comments:

  1. What a spectacular review!!!! Congrats Tracy, that's awesome!!! I've got Dylan sitting near me, I'll read Dark Embers again just before Quinn gets here!! 11 days!!! Can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read Dark Embers and I loved it! I can't wait to read Quinn's story. And I am not sure I can make it to my Birthday 10/4 for Logan's story. Thanks for writing this series Tracy, you are a very talented writer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Anonymous :) I'm thrilled you liked it. I'm not sure, but you may not have to wait all the way until October for a dragon after Quinn. Penguin just asked me to write a short story for their new E-pub line. Not sure yet when it will come out, but maybe it'll happen before October :)

    ReplyDelete