Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Guess What I'm Doing Today!!!!!

So excited!  I'm finally going to see Harry Potter today-- I've been waiting for what feels like forever.  Usually we go on opening night (my oldest son and I) but he's also my babysitter and with dad out of town, it makes things difficult .... But today is the day.  My oldest two are out of school, but the baby's preschool is open, so .... off to preschool for kidlet #3 and off to the movie theater for us.  So excited .I know I already said that, but hey, I'm a total Harry Potter nerd.  I even had a friend buy my kids wands (Snape, Harry and Voldemort's) from the Orlando theme park this summer and I swear, my middle one almost never lets Harry's wand out of his sight.  A day doesn't go buy that he doesn't play with it-- and that's saying something, as usually the only thing he has that much affection for is his Wii :)

So, how many of you have already seen Harry?  Am I going to love it?????

2 comments:

  1. Me!!! We went Saturday morning! :) LOVED it! It really does closely follow the book and they did leave out some stuff but it was good!! It went by so stinkin fast too, it was done long before I was ready to leave the theater! I can't wait for part 2!!

    I'm pretty sure we will go back for another show just to make sure we didn't miss anything. You know how it is when you are so excited and you're trying to catch everything but end up missing stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! It was awesome-- I know, I couldn't believe 2 1/2 hours had passed. It was crazy. One woman moaned out loud when the movie ended and we all laughed, but I definitely got the feeling that the whole theater felt that way. Talk about the best adaptation of the 7 books-- by far!

    ReplyDelete